All day today I have seen little ones walking down the street with their teachers wearing ADORABLE costumes and just looking so very young...and i can picture some ridiculous costumes that i begged my mom to make for me...Cleopatra was pretty spectacular, as was Raggedy Ann. But this Halloween, for the first time, i have NIECES! Last night, I stopped by Peg's on my way home and got to spend some time having 'tea & crumpets' (yay for that:)!), and then the little munchkins walked in the door with mango!
miss ya-ya (lila) was the cowardly lion...
(this is her minus her adorable little lion bonnet!)
miss is (isabel) got into the m & m's ("numnums!!") and didn't want me to get a chocolatey picture of her face:)...
then it was fun for miss is to take a picture of auntie cassie...
but then it was time to leave for Oz:)...cutest little munchkins ever!!!!
oh i love them:)!
4 comments:
How precious!!! I do remember those "fun" costumes we whipped up over the years. great memories.
oh - cute!
how stinkin cute!!! Thank you for sharing. :)
That's so sweet!!
Post a Comment