So I read through my blogroll today and discovered that i've been tagged by miss Sarah (okay, Mrs.:)!). I apparently have to list 7 random things about myself....and since it's a monday, it seems like the perfect day to reveal all my odd-ness:)...1. I flare my nostrils, and my husband thinks it's hilarious. i flare them without knowing, and i can also do it on command. i worry that i may at times resemble a bull, but hubby doesn't seem to think so, so i'll assume i'm good:).
2. I do not enjoy making decisions when they affect other people. I prefer to have a happy friend/husband/family member than to make them feel that they should do whatever it is I want to do. And to be honest, frequently I don't even know what I want to do, so it's comforting when they make that decision.
3. I really like staplers and paper clips. Don't know why...I just do.
4. I could read children's books all day long. Especially Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Best ever.
5. I very much enjoy my routines. And I have a hard time when others ask something of me that strays from my routine.
6. To follow on that - it takes me awhile to process change - and especially when dealing with my mom, if she gives me advice, i will usually tell her no, that's ridiculous, and then do whatever it is she said to do a few hours later. Bad habit.
7. I really love to swing and play outside. Especially with my dog.
Well, now i get to tag 7 people! Let's see...
Ginna at Recapturing Sabbath Wonder
Sarah at Junk Miles
Sue (mom) at Seat of My Pants
Laura at Stepping Out of the Boat
Tonya at more of YOU, less of me
Lindsay at Our Lives - in a Nutshell
Karen at Hidden Treasures
4 comments:
you took all my bloggers to tag :(. Maybe i'll come up with more.
Okay...okay...mine is coming - promise! I for some reason, cannot get it all together this week....or last week...or the week before. Uh oh - hope this isn't becoming a winter-long thing. Ugh.
Oh yeah...and you took my tags too...but I'm still going to tag them. I think that's called DOUBLE-tag! :-)
Oh Cassie, I loooooooooove "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs"!!!!! It is like one of my all time favorite books to read to my children!
Thanks for tagging me. Maybe it will woo me out of my post-adoption coma. Then again,maybe not. :) When will the fog clear?
Post a Comment