Okay, next week I'm joining Lindsay's "Not me! Monday," because that is just too much fun:)!
My one and only "Not Me!" add for this week:
1. I did not go grocery shopping with hubby last night without bringing a list or thinking about any sort of meal plan for the week and move through the store in a foggy haze caused by lack of caffeine + headache and then return home to put away groceries and wonder just what it was I thought i was going to be making from all this?
2. (one more, couldn't resist)...I did not return home last night to discover that a kitten from my mom & dad's house had hitched a ride within the undercarriage of their vehicle and made its way to our house saturday night, where it was promptly reverse-treed by my cat (aka, our cat scared it into getting itself in a hole under a piece of concrete by our front door), and then not discovered by me and hubby until last night. said kitten did not proceed to "meow meow meow" until hubby had the fabulously brilliant idea to let her sleep with the dog last night (she LOVED that:)!). my cat also did not throw a hissy fit when she re-entered the house and discovered that *gasp* another feline had been inside! she also did not get lots and lots of extra attention to make up for her inadvertent "replacement."
okay, back to MPM...
1. Tacos & guac (it was on the list last week, lucky me that I still have everything for it:)!)
2. Pork roast & rice (hubby's fave)
3. Pizza Ring (if i remember to go get the ingredients???)
4. Steak & something. maybe potatoes? I still have steak from last week in the freezer.
5. Spaghetti & garlic cheesy bread (yes, again, i know:))
6. hmmm nachos & popcorn? not sure yet...maybe pizza & popcorn. hmm.
that's all i've got:)!
No comments:
Post a Comment