Friday, January 7, 2011

and then there were three...

baby V is due august 2nd, 2011...

here's to hoping he/she is just like DH:)

8 comments:

Blomgrens said...

You're so sneaky!

cassie said...

heehee, i try;)!

Sarah said...

CASSIE I AM SO EXCITED!!! Our babies will be the same age!

AND. I think if the baby looks like you he/she would be better off ;). Ok just kidding about that but I seriously cannot wait to hear your stories and updates!

suepsales said...

love the way you are announcing this little bundle of "joy". very creative and memorable :) of course, i/we are VERY excited>

steffany said...

congratulations!!!!!

nanny v said...

And this will bring the total number of V's to 17. Look what we started. We need a bigger house for Christmas!! What joy!

KB said...

Congratulations! Exciting and wonderful news. So happy for you and Drew. Many, many blessings!

Krista

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! :):):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...