Christmas 2009 began with a weekend at grandma & grandpa peterson's...
mom got her new year's card photo:)...

even g & g got their picture taken...

drew got a SNUGGIE...

and grandpa modeled it for us:)!

we played lots of Wii and got to hear grandpa's stories from childhood and his time in Korea. love them:).
Christmas 2009 Part 2 will arrive once I remember to take the photos off my camera:).
7 comments:
thanks for the documenting of our christmas. someday I'll get a camera and actually take pics. love you. mom
If everyone of us had a Snuggie on that night...might we not have looked like a small cult serving the outer God Nyarlathotep about to embark on a new world brought to us by a magical drink??
This raises the question... Is Snuggie brainwashing America?
I for one fear for my life after posting this comment.. What if the Snuggie Monster comes for me in the night!
Headline news "Snuggie Blogger found flubber uggie with his rubber ducky"
PS. Dustin and his excessive coffee drinking apologize for this post.
hmm well if i knew what flubber uggie meant (and if i thought you had a rubber ducky) i just might send the snuggie monster after you in the night!!! however, the snuggie monster status has been transferred to a certain blonde woman whose nickname is a fruit, so don't be fooled if you were expecting someone bigger and less blonde:)
If you knew what flubber uggie ment you'd already be dead...
Ahh yes fruit has the Snuggie and a Halloween costume for life.
Hey, where am I? Grrrrrrrr! :)
nanner, you left before the snuggie came out:)!!! (and before mom discovered my camera:P)
LOL! Gotta love those snuggies! I bought THREE this year for gifts....after last year when I swore I would NEVER buy one...
Post a Comment