Friday, November 13, 2009

hanging out in the park:)

a few weeks ago, my mom and i got to spend a few days with my favorite family:)... while karen & my mom traveled to the great state of IKEA, i got to go on an adventure to the park with daniel, andrew, katie, annie, emie, and davy (sam was at a friend's house). it was so good to get to spend time with them, and i can't wait to come visit again:)! (be prepared, karen;)!)...some random pictures from our excursion:):
katie bug:)
annie-belle!

emie lou-lou conquering the playground equipment:)


davy full of gravy looking to climb a ladder...


daniel holding down the fort..

andrew and his scooter!
We had such a good time with you guys! I miss you all SO much!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Cassie!!! You are such sweetheart! I love the pics! I was so sad that weekend you came that I forgot to take any pics on my camera.

It was sooooo fun to have you - please come again!!!

We love you! :):):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...