Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tasty Tuesday!

Sorry, Lindsay, my brain is not working very well in the "halloween" department today, otherwise I'd stick with the theme (fun fun!!).

tastytuesdaybutton[12]

"Doritos" Dip

*called that only because that's what my host mom's sister used it for when I lived in Minnetonka. I don't actually eat Doritos with it (i like tortilla chips), but apparently you could:)!

Ingredients:

  • 1 jar Pace Picante Sauce (i like the HOT, but i usually use medium if i'm actually making it for people other than me:))
  • 1 or 2 containers of Sour Cream (i always forget how much I use...and I usually get the light stuff, it mixes better)
  • 1 package of shredded cheese (i usually shred my own and mix pepper jack & marble jack)

Directions:

  • Dump the sour cream (at least one container) into a bowl and add Salsa - don't add it all right away, just dump some in, stir it, and decide if you want more.
  • dump the cheese in and stir.
  • Taste it.
  • Decide to add more sour cream (if too thick) or more salsa (if not spicy enough)
  • Eat with tortilla chips (YUM).

I could eat this stuff all day long. More cheese is always a good thing:).

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Mmmmmmmmm. That sounds really really nummy! No problem not sticking with the theme! Maybe I'll catch you at Thanksgiving or Christmas theme :-)

Ginna said...

I am in full agreement with your cheese statement!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...