Tuesday, October 28, 2008

tagged...by myself?

Sarah posted this today and it's 'one of those days,' so i'm tagging myself:)...


10 Years Ago (1998):
1. I was a sophomore in high school - and was a "munchkin" in the Wizard of Oz (not the real one, the pretend high school one)
2. I spent the summer with RSI on a hayfield in Illinois and in Oban, Scotland, and London, England.
3. I got my first car (and driver's license) - a 1990 chevy corsica (it was silver)
4. I wanted to be a lawyer. HA.
5. My husband was 21 (i ran out of things i could remember about myself:S).


5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List :
1. Make dinner.
2. Buy ingredients for dinner first because I forgot them in my grocery shopping fog on Sunday.
3. Finish doing laundry.
4. Call emma lou.
5. Watch HOUSE with hubby:).

5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire (or in my interpretation, if I never had to worry about money):
1. Pay off all my debts! (sorry sarah, i had to steal this one)
2. Give money to my friends and family to help pay off their debts! Big fan of dreaming of being debt free. (and this one too!)
3. Make all that money make money for nonprofits instead of for uncle sam.
4. Live like a normal person.
5. Buy hubby a D11 for his birthday:).

5 Places I have lived:
1. Wahpeton, ND
2. Park Rapids, MN
3. Grand Forks, ND
4. Minnetonka, MN
5. Walcott, ND


5 Jobs I have had:
1. Barista
2. Customer Service manager @ a grocery store
3. Waitress
4. "Mailgirl" at UND
5. PetSmart Support manager

if you want to be "it," you are;)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...