Monday, November 3, 2008

Menu Plan Monday + "Not Me!" Monday

mpmonday

I can't believe I even remembered it was Monday today! goodness...here's my plan...don't laugh...I know it's pretty much the same thing I've done for the last who knows how long. I'll get out of my rut someday soon:S.

1. Steak & Roasted Red Potatoes (tonight's meal - I renamed it from "steak & potatoes" to make it sound better-planned)

2. Tacos w/ guacamole (a standard)

3. Pork Chops & Brown Rice

4. Pizza Ring (Yum-O!)

5. Spaghetti w/ Garlic Cheesy Bread (subject to change, I'm not sure I'm feeling that this week)

6. Pizza/Leftovers

phew, that's done! here are my "not me's!" for today...

1. I did not wake up before my alarm today (yay for daylight saving time!) and, instead of getting up, turned on the TV to watch more of Gilmore Girls Season 6. Definitely didn't do that.

2. I did not go grocery shopping yesterday in a fog yet AGAIN.

3. I did not play Wii tennis for hours on end with hubby just so we could attain "PRO" status:).

4. I did not attempt to teach Sunday School to 5 wonderful adorable children who thought bringing and eating their halloween candy was a GREAT idea. Said children did not bounce (literally) off all walls in our classroom and find sitting still to be an impossible task.

5. I did not ask my husband and brother-in-law yesterday morning if the round object in the eastern sky was the sun or the moon. I'm telling you, it looked gray!!

6. Finally, I did not get McDonald's for lunch today and I do not feel guilty for eating it when my fridge is full of much healthier leftovers that I should be eating instead:S.

Okay, that's all I have at the moment. Back to work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...