I am so not a fan of snow, and I am pretty convinced right now that going home and crawling into bed would be a fabulous thing:) (not that it's snowing right now, mind you, but I can see it out the window sitting on the roof, and that makes me COLD!).
Anyways, to keep my mind off of that, I decided to put up my MPM post:)...
1. Spaghetti w/ Garlic Cheesy Bread (I never made it last week:S)
2. Tacos w/ guacamole
3. Pork Roast & Rice
4. Pizza Ring
5. Broiled Chicken Breasts & Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
6. Leftovers?
I think I've actually got Friday night off from dinner this week as we're going to a benefit of some sort in Fargo? We both have no idea what it's all about, but I'm sure we'll have a good time anyway:).
1 comment:
Every week I read this and think - I should make spaghetti. And I never do. Soon. And I adore snow. Which never really happens in Oregon!
Post a Comment