Thursday, January 8, 2009

roses are red

as promised, i really did remember to take a couple pictures of the beautiful roses my hubby gave me for my birthday:). i'll try to forget that i had just burned almost burned part of our dinner as i took these pictures (pouring the soup from the stockpot to the crockpot and then dumping salt and a bit of water into the pot and boiling it for 5/10 minutes saved the day).

IMG00080 IMG00081

ignore the offending stockpot in the picture on the left and focus on the card that says "My Wife" - how fun is that!!! My b-e-a-utiful Scarlet fiestaware carafe made the PERFECT vase for these lovely flowers...I am a BIG fan of getting flowers, so hubby did WELL:)!

He also did a wonderful job on my Christmas gift...take a look at this:

keyboard

the man knew i wanted to have a piano someday, and he didn't want me to have to wait:) - love him!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh - seriously! Happy (belated) birthday....and I am so jealous of your piano! Does is have the same amount of keys as a piano, too??? And a stand?? :-) That's what we're saving our Christmas money for - and I'm SO pumped to get one. I'd rather have the real deal, but this is more basement and mover friendly! Awesome. Way to go hubby!

Lindsay said...

Oh, a stand, too?! So jealous! :-) Where did he find it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...