Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Not-Me Monday" (on tuesday)

i did NOT put a picture of the WRONG keyboard up last week - oops! anyway, here's the picture of my REAL keyboard (well, almost, this is the picture from the website, not of the keyboard sitting so beautifully in my living room:)):

keyboard1

(and it sits on its own fab wooden stand, thanks for asking Linds!)

it was NOT yet another snow day here in no-dak yesterday:P - and if i'm not mistaken, it is NOT twenty-plus below zero and SNOWING again right now. Yuck!!

also, i did NOT wade through knee-deep snow (that had been shoveled by hubby two hours earlier when he left for work) to my car in the garage and then, upon looking out at the invisible road, decide to call my dad and ask how the roads were...only to find that I'd missed his 6:45am text telling me not to come in to work today. blast:S - oh well, at least i was dressed and showered for a day at home!!

...and i did NOT put my sweats on as soon as i got back in the house and wear them for the rest of the day:).

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh sweet!! You must have gotten it much worse that we did here in town! It was cold here and the roads in town were slick as ever, but we didn't get that much snow. Geesh. Yay for jammie pants!!!

Lindsay said...

okay - so I'm SOOOOOO tempted to order that. even though it is about $200 more than I anticipated. I just have done NO comparing them anywhere around town here. I heard Sam's has some...who knows. What a great winter "activity!" :-) So can you play well???? I bet you'r like the next Beethoven. Hehe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...