Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HELP!....

...I have suddenly (as in, JUST THIS MORNING) started drinking...........COFFEE!


the world must be ending. i am a lost cause. and apparently losing my mind:).

maybe my coffeemaker will get some use after all?
coffee....diet mountain dew....hmmm

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOL - that's hilarious because I've just picked up the "habit" myself....only I can't drink my black. It MUST be in the form of a latte. :-)

Oh - and you're not getting anymore belly pics!! :-) No...they will be coming. The last one was on the blog for May7th I think. Seriously - it's not pretty anyway...

Tonya said...

Welcome!!! It all started with me about 10 years ago. And now I love the stuff can't get enough of it!!! I hope you learn to love it as I have. ;)

Sarah said...

Dude - I started drinking coffee when I was 6. Thanks to my grandma pouring it to me with lots of milk. I can't date a guy who doesn't have a coffee maker. . .

suepsales said...

welcome to the grown up world!!!! I knew you'd finally come around. Now if we could just get the Drew "man" to get into the habit. all will be well with the world :) love ya!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...